Caravan hire minehead terms & conditions
- Must be made by persons over 25 years and groups must not be same sex. (Exception for Adult Weekends)
- All details of party must be completed on the booking form. NOTE - The person named as lead on the form is responsible at all times for the security and condition of the caravan. In the event of damage that is malicious or excessive we will hold the lead person responsible and persue costs via a legal process if required. We will also not hesitate in pressing charges for criminal damage.
- Once the deposit is received, any changes to you booking will incur a £25 administration fee. Changes will only be made on receipt of fee.
- Full balance, signed booking form plus breakage bond (Adult Weekends) must be received 6 weeks before departure Except Christmas and New Year breaks where the balance must the paid 8 weeks before departure. One reminder will be sent.
- We do not accept any liability for any personal injury, loss or damage sustained by any party member during their stay. Please arrange your own holiday insurance to provide cover.
- Guests must provide accurate information on their booking forms as Butlins carry out checks prior to arrival and will deny entry if your information is not on the electoral roll.
- All bookings are taken in good faith, and if Butlins reject a party booking due to previous guest behaviour or for any other reason no refund of monies will be given.
- A confirmed booking is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- It may be necessary to cancel your break due to illness, accident or change of circumstances. We do suggest that you make insurance arrangements to protect yourself and your party.
- Deposit payments are not refundable in any circumstances.
- Cancellation charges are as follows:
|Days before your break starts||cancellation charge|
43 days or more
42 days to 29 days
60% Total Holiday Cost
28 days or less
100% Holiday Cost
- £75 per break for family breaks £150 adult weekends, school holidays and Christmas/New Year non refundable deposit will secure your booking.
- £100 per caravan breakage bond is required for adult breaks and will be returned 14 days after the caravan has been vacated once the keys are returned and the caravan has been checked for damage or excessive cleaning.
CUTLERY & CROCKERY
- Cutlery and crockery are not to be removed from the caravan. Where multiple caravans are booked the correct cutlery and crockery MUST be returned to the correct caravan.
- Prices are based on a maximum of 6 persons sharing (including infants) in caravans 52, 53 & 54
- Caravan 51 & 56 for the 2017 season ONLY will take 8 persons (except on adult weekends) there is a surcharge of £25 per person above occupancy of 6
- Only persons stated on the booking form can occupy the caravan.
- Water, gas and electric are included in the price.
- Passes for special events and Arena events are not included and these can be purchased separately.
- The caravans are NON SMOKING, please remove any cigarette ends outside the caravan.
- No pets are allowed.
arrival & departure
- Caravans are available from 4pm at Minehead, if you arrive early passes will be available to use the Butlins facilities.
- On departure caravans must be vacated by 10am. Please empty bins, and remove any rubbish. Ensure all washing up is done and items put away. Empty fridge, and make sure cooker and microwave are clean.
- Minehead - Passes & what's on guide are collected from Guest Services. Keys are in secure key boxes at the caravan door, codes will given prior to the start of your holiday. Keys must be returned to the key box at the end of your stay, please ensure code is scrambled. Note if keys are lost or not returned to the key box on departure then a charge will be made (£20 min).
- The caravans have numbered spaces, just in front of the caravan.
linen & bedding
- For the 2017 season caravans 52, 53 & 54 will have bed linen proviced, you will need to bring towels, tea towels and a bath mat.
- Caravans 51 & 56 duvets and pillows are provided you must bring your own sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases, towels, bath mat and tea towels.
- Mattress protectors are on all beds and must not be removed.
damage to caravan
- Please check caravan on entry for any damage that might of been missed and report it so that you are not charged for this.
- Please inform us of any accidents or damage.
- Do not take pushchair's inside the caravans.
- Supervise children with crayons as any found on walls or upholstery requires special cleaning and this will be charged from the deposit. For this reason we discourage the use of felt pens or paints in the caravan.
- Please remove dirty and muddy shoes especially in wet weather to keep carpets and upholstery clean.
- Please ensure children do not jump on furniture or beds.
- Children must be supervised at all times and not left alone in a caravan - as per Butlins rules.
- Shoes must be removed on entering the caravan. Stiletto heels cause damage to flooring, which will incur the loss of the bond.
- Butlins park rules must be followed, there are strict rules on noise or music after 11pm, use of controlled drugs and rowdy behaviour. If guests are required by Butlins Security to leave the park for any reason no refund of holiday costs will be given.
- Butlins control all park facilities and these may be restricted or closed without notice.
- Specific entertainment may also be changed without notice.
- Butlins require fully completed booking forms 1 week before a guest's holiday, except adult and Christmas/New Year where they are required 1 month in advance.
- Please note that all bookings taken for breaks commencing between 9 December and 31 December and other major public and bank holiday periods are subject to a maximum group size of eight. Members of the same family and/or friends who are previously known to each other, or travelling together, or reside at the same address, will be considered as a group for the purposes of these terms, irrespective of whether separate bookings have been made. If you or your guests fail to provide this information, we reserve the right to terminate the contract without recompense. Groups of nine or more persons should speak to our advisers on 0845 070 4757 and provide the full names and addresses of all party members, who will then contact the relevant director for approval. Butlins reserves the right to terminate the contract of any guests found to be in breach of this requirement without notice, and would require the guests to leave the resort without refund of monies paid. All adults booked during the above period must appear on the Electoral Roll at the address given on the booking.
- Should Butlins become aware, or have reasonable grounds for suspicion, that a guest has contracted a contagious disease that has the potential to infect a large number of people quickly, they and their party will be required to leave the resort. If this is not possible, then restrictions will be placed upon their activities and movements in order to prevent the disease being transmitted to other guests. We are unable to offer any refund in such circumstances and strongly recommend that guests obtain suitable holiday insurance prior to travel to cover any such eventuality.
- Please ensure you have adequate insurance to cover all aspects of your holiday. Refunds are not issued for circumstances that are beyond our control, including but not limited to adverse weather conditions, availability of Butlins facilities, entertainment provided by Butlins, Butlins refusing entry to the site and the availability of utilities provided by Butlins.
- Guests are advised not to bring their own electrical appliances to the resort. However if you do so guest will be using these at their own risk.
These terms & conditions are in addition to butlins own terms and conditions which you will find on the back of the booking form also please see http://www.butlins.com/terms-and-conditions.aspx